NWFQHA Show Info & Schedule
* Pensacola shows will now split Trail into Jr & Sr due to large class numbers!!
2018 Upcoming Shows and Events
Pensacola shows will now split Trail into Jr & Sr due to large class numbers!!
2018 NWFQHA Show Dates: Tentative
- May 12-13 Pensacola, FL NWFQHA Show (Sanctioned with MQHA)
- June 23-24 Pensacola, FL NWFQHA - June Jubliee Show
- September 29-30 Pensacola, FL NWFQHA - September Surf Sand & Sun Show (Sanctioned with LQHA & ALQHA)
- * To run for NWFQHA Year-end points/awards, an exhibitor must show at 2 Pensacola shows per the Bi-laws.
- Shows Sanctioned with NWFQHA:
* If an exhibitor is a member of NWFQHA and that person competes at the one of the sanctioned shows then the points from those shows will count toward the NWFQHA Year End Awards and Highpoints
- May 5-6, Amite, LA (LQHA show sanctioned show with NWFQHA)
- May 25-27 Montgomery, AL (ALQHA show sanctioned with NWFQHA)
- June 1-3 Jackson, MS Region 9 (MQHA show sanctioned with NWFQHA)
(Only AQHA placings will count toward NWFQHA Year-End awards, not Region 9 class placings)
FOR STALL RESERVATIONS:
Check Show bill for POC
** Shavings for Pensacola shows are PRE-ORDER for $8 a bag. However, If you order upon arrival, $9.00 a bag
** Showbills are subject to change.
Current proof of Negative Coggins is required for ANY horse brought to the arena, even if not showing.
NWFQHA reserves the right to combine classes, cancel classes, or to otherwise adjust the class list.
Returned Checks - A $35.00 fee will be assessed for any checks returned for insufficient funds, closure of account or other reasons.
Under Florida Statute, Section 773.02, except as provided in Section 773.03, an equine activity sponsor, an equine professional, or any other person, which shall include a corporation or partnership, shall not be liable for an injury to or death of a participant resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities and, except as provided in Section 773.03, no participant nor any participant's representative shall have any claim against or recover from any equine activity sponsor, equine professional, or any other person for injury, loss, damage, or death of the participant resulting from any of the inherent risks of equine activities.
Past Events of 2017
- May 20-21 Baton Rouge, LA Location change to LSUParker Coliseum (NWFQHA Sanctioned with LQHA)
- May 26-29 Montgomery, AL (NWFQHA Sanctioned ALQHA)
- June 2-4 Jackson, MS (NWFQHA Sanctioned with MQHA)
- June Jubilee 24-25 PENSACOLA, FL