NWFQHA Show Info & Schedule
**REMINDER: PLEASE MAIL IN YOUR 2023 MEMBERSHIPS ASAP!
2023 NWFQHA Show Dates:
- March 24th -26th 2023 NWFQHA March Madness Circuit- Escambia County Equestrian Center, Pensacola, Florida (MQHA Sanctioned/Approved
- April 29th -30th 2023 NWFQHA Show - Escambia County Equestrian Center, Pensacola, Florida
- May 5th-7th 2023 Louisiana Quarter Horse Association (LQHA) Crawfish Classic –Pointe Couple Parish Multi Use Arena, New Roads, Louisiana
- May 26th-29th 2023 Alabama Quarter Horse Association (ALQHA) Summer Sizzler-Covington Arena, Andalusia, Alabama
- June 3rd – 4th 2023 Mississippi Quarter Horse Association (MQHA) Summer Show – Lauderdale County Agri Center, Meridian, Mississippi
- September 22nd -24th 2023 NWFQHA Show - Escambia County Equestrian Center, Pensacola, Florida
- If an exhibitor is a member of NWFQHA and that person competes at one of the sanctioned shows then the points from those shows will count toward the NWFQHA Year End Awards and Highpoints
To run for NWFQHA Year-end points/awards, an exhibitor must be a member and show at 2 Pensacola shows (8 Judges) per the Bi-laws PLUS have a minimum of 10 points in the class to win a year end award.
Year end awards and all around/high point awards won at NWFQHA shows must be claimed within 5 months or the awards become property of the association.
- Circuit awards must be claimed at the show in which they are won, any unclaimed awards will become property of the association.
Shavings are PRE-ORDER for $8 a bag. However, If you order upon arrival, $9.00 a bag
** Showbills are subject to change: NWFQHA reserves the right to combine classes, cancel classes, or to otherwise adjust the class list.
Current proof of Negative Coggins is required for ANY horse brought to the arena, even if not showing.
Returned Checks - A $35.00 fee will be assessed for any checks returned for insufficient funds, closure of account or other reasons.
Under Florida Statute, Section 773.02, except as provided in Section 773.03, an equine activity sponsor, an equine professional, or any other person, which shall include a corporation or partnership, shall not be liable for an injury to or death of a participant resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities and, except as provided in Section 773.03, no participant nor any participant's representative shall have any claim against or recover from any equine activity sponsor, equine professional, or any other person for injury, loss, damage, or death of the participant resulting from any of the inherent risks of equine activities.